Also, Freakin’ Spammers!. Nowhere is safe, not even an obscure rarely visited website about nothing!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total cooking time: 3 minutes
Makes about 20
- 375g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 200g glace cherries coarsely chopped
- 250g pink and white marshmellows, halved
- Line a 28x18cm shallow oblong tin with baking paper
- Place chocolate in large heatproof bowl. Stand bowl over a pan of simmering water, stir until chocolate has melted and is smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add coconut, peanuts and chopped cherries, stir until combined. Add marchmallows, stir until combined.
- Spread mixture into paper-lined tin. Allow to stand until chocolate has set. When set, use a sharp knife to cut Rocky Road into small squares.
Note: Rocky Road can be made with dark chocolate or chocolate melts and will make you fat!
Did I ever tell you about the time I covered almost my entire room in vomit?
i don’t recall such an event
I slipped one of the cleaners a $50 and took off to Lismore for the weekend…
I didn’t tell anyone!
I’m blogging this!
I retract that
Alex has done what 15 years of WASD First Person Shooters and 20 years of computer use hasn’t been able to, in 8 short weeks of picking up, burping and comforting both my wrists are a smoking ruin of tendonitis.
So I’m taking a break from first person shooters and working on my poker game at www.pokerstars.com with play money (of course!) and catching up on Stargate (currently at the end of Season 6, replicators ahoy).
I am also more concious of improving my posture in general because what 34 years of slouching in chairs can’t do, I’m sure Alex will get right in a matter of months.