Preparation time: 20 minutes
Total cooking time: 3 minutes
Makes about 20
- 375g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup desicated coconut
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 200g glace cherries coarsely chopped
- 250g pink and white marshmellows, halved
- Line a 28x18cm shallow oblong tin with baking paper
- Place chocolate in large heatproof bowl. Stand bowl over a pan of simmering water, stir until chocolate has melted and is smooth. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Add coconut, peanuts and chopped cherries, stir until combined. Add marchmallows, stir until combined.
- Spread mixture into paper-lined tin. Allow to stand until chocolate has set. When set, use a sharp knife to cut Rocky Road into small squares.
Note: Rocky Road can be made with dark chocolate or chocolate melts and will make you fat!